|A2||Clones (We're All)||3:04|
|B4||Dance Yourself To Death||3:09|
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Thrush Music Publishing
- Published By – Mount Hope Music
- Published By – Ezra Music
- Published By – House Of Erik Music
- Published By – Mandel Music
- Published By – Disturbing Music
- Published By – Leforge Publishing
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Arranged By – Alice Cooper , Davey Johnstone, Fred Mandel
- Art Direction – Alice Cooper , Peter Whorf
- Backing Vocals – Flo & Eddie, Fred Mandel, Joe Pizzulo, Keith Allison, Ricky "Rat" Tierney*
- Bass – "Cooker" John LoPresti*
- Design – Eddy Herch
- Drums – Dennis Conway
- Engineer – Ian Taylor
- Engineer [Second] – John Weaver
- Executive-Producer – Shep Gordon
- Guitar [Fender], Keyboards – Fred Mandel
- Lead Guitar – Davey Johnstone
- Management – Denny Vosburgh, Shep Gordon
- Photography By [Back Cover & Sleeve] – Jonathan Exley
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Fred Valentine
- Producer – Roy Thomas Baker
- Producer [Associate] – Ron Volz
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Donna Dobbs
- Written-By – Alice Cooper (tracks: A3, A5, B1 to B5), Davey Johnstone (tracks: A3, A5, B1 to B3, B5), David Carron (tracks: A2), Frank Crandall (tracks: B4), Fred Mandel (tracks: A3, A5, B1 to B3, B5), Geoff Westen (tracks: A4), Sean Bonniwell (tracks: A1)
Notes"—◁" in runouts denotes a Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester pressing.
℗ 1980 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
© 1980 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
Printed in U.S.A.
A1 published by Thrush Music Publishing
A2 published by Mount Hope Music
A3, A5 to B3, B5 published by Ezra Music/House Of Erik Music/Mandel Music
A4 published by Disturbing Music
B4 published by Ezra Music/Leforge Publishing
Released with a Warner Bros. order form insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-23436-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: PRO
- Matrix / Runout (Side A/B stamped): sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): BSK-1-3436-WW1 #2 —◁
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): BSK-2-3436-WW1 #2 —◁
- Pressing Plant ID: —◁
|BSK 3436||Alice Cooper||Flush The Fashion (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3436||US||1980|
|7599-26229-2||Alice Cooper||Flush The Fashion (CD, Album, RP)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-26229-2||Europe||Unknown|
|S 90.242||Alice Cooper||Flush The Fashion (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||S 90.242||Spain||1980|
|208827||Alice Cooper||Ponerse A La Moda (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||208827||Argentina||1980|
|BSK 3436||Alice Cooper||Flush The Fashion (LP, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3436||US||1980|