|A||I Am A Floozy||5:13|
|B||Remember The Terror Time||5:52|
- Artwork [Paintings] – Ashley Macomber
- Bass – Danny Kiely
- Design – Dirk Knibbe
- Electric Guitar – Mark Hamilton*
- Harmony Vocals [Harmonies] – Doug Paisley
- Keyboards – Ben Vandermeer
- Mastered By – JJ Golden
- Songwriter, Performer – Bonnie 'Prince' Billy*
NotesLimited Edition of 1000 hand-numbered copies. 1 color hand printed 11 x 15 serigraph covers, 24 pages.
Paintings by Ashley Macomber with accompanying songs by Bonnie 'Prince' Billy.
"Afternoon" is based upon the adaptation of the poem "l'apres midi d'un faune" written by Stephane Mallarme in 1865. It was originally put to music by Claude Debussy and popularized in the 1912 ballet, "Afternoon of a Faun" by Nijinsky.