Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Lock Up Your Daughters
Engineer [2nd Engineer] – Colby Devereaux, Dawn Palladino, Patrick AddisonMastered By – Howie WeinbergMixed By, Producer – Dennis HerringMixed By, Recorded By – Jacquire KingRecorded By – Clay Jones
|2||Get In Love (Demo Version)
Mastered By – Steve SmartRecorded By – Rodney Aravena
|3||Rough Diamonds (Live Acoustic)
Engineer, Mixed By – Andy LawsonKeyboards [Keys] – Daniel WatsonMastered By – Steve SmartMixed By – Rodney AravenaProducer – End Of Fashion
- Distributed By – EMI Music Group Australasia
- Manufactured By – EMI Music Group Australasia
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Music Australia Pty. Limited
- Copyright (c) – EMI Music Australia Pty. Limited
- Pressed By – SM – 6151052608
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Debaser Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Couch
- Recorded At – Sweet Tea
- Mixed At – Debaser Studios
- Mixed At – Sweet Tea
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mastered At – Studios 301
- A&R – Craig Hawker
- Artwork – Debaser
- Band [End Of Fashion Are] – Justin Burford, Nicholas Jonsson, Rodney Aravena, Tom King
- Management – Amanda McGregor, One Louder Entertainment
- Photography By – Blasius Erlinger
- Songwriter – J. Burford*
NotesPrinted in Australia.
Manufactured and distributed by The EMI Music Group Australasia.
EMI Music Publishing.
Track 1 recorded and mixed at Sweet Tea, Oxford MS. Mastered at Masterdisk.
Track 2 recorded at Debaser, Perth.
Track 3 recorded at Couch Studios. Mixed at Debaser.
Tracks 2 and 3 mastered @ Studios 301.
All recordings ℗ 2005 EMI Music Australia Pty Limited. Artwork © 2005 EMI Music Australia Pty Limited.
Management for One Louder Entertainment.
The Copy Control logo is a trademark of the IFPI and is used under licence.
Made in Australia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 094634049122
- Barcode (Text): 0 94634 04912 2
- Matrix / Runout: [SM logo] 6151052608 3404912
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi LR11
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2661