Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Some Incrininating Photographs||3:08|
|3||As The Doctor Talks||3:16|
|4||Tandem: City To City||2:13|
|5||Repertoire Of Uncommon Depth||3:42|
|7||Lullaby For The ...
Featuring – Lullaby For The Working Class
|8||Acting; On-Campus Television||2:34|
|9|| (Getting / Giving The Lock)
Vocals – Eric Bemberger
|10||Amorous In Bauhaus Fashion||3:01|
|11||There's Something Not As Valid When The Scenery Is A Postcard||2:33|
|12||An Allusion Passes Through The Bar
Vocals – The Faint Of Heart Children's Choir
|13||Defy The Ailments||2:05|
- Produced At – Whoopass Recording Studio
- Engineered At – Whoopass Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Studio B
- Copyright (c) – Saddle Creek
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Saddle Creek
- Pressed By – www.MediaOmaha.com
- Bass – Matt Bowen
- Drums – Clark Baechle
- Engineer – A.J. Mogis
- Guitar – Joel Peterson*, Todd Baechle
- Mastered By – Eric Medley (tracks: 2, 4 to 13)
- Producer – A.J. Mogis, The Faint
- Voice – Matt Bowen, Todd Baechle
NotesThis is the first studio album from The Faint, a collection of songs from 1996-1998.
Produced and engineered at Whoopass Recording in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Tracks 1 and 3 mastered at Studio B
The title for track 9 is actually two arrows, the top pointing right, the bottom pointing left.
Track 13 is not listed on the back, but the lyrics are found in the booklet, with lyrics for the rest of the tracks. It is "hidden" as track 12 is only 2:50 long, with the rest of the track time silent.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: CD10237CD258 373689 D1
- Matrix / Runout (Variation): SU1024891 WWW.MEDIAOMAHA.COM 02
- Mastering SID Code (Variation): IFPI LL27
- Mould SID Code (Variation): IFPI KZ06